Monday 25 March 2013

K Will Please Don't

The song is very melancholy and tragic. I love the meaning because it just doesn't relate to the LGBT community, it can relate to anyone, but K.Will decided upon the LGBT community bit - which, in my opinion, added more sadness to the song. If there was an award for best lyrics, I say K.Will deserves it. I will show you my favourite part - honestly this is like half of the song: "Letting you go is not as easy as it sounds I turn away, not being able to see you leave me. Tears eventually drop and I need to wipe them away now I don’t know whether I should use the handkerchief you gave me or throw it away Why won’t this trembling go away? I pretend to be crazy and hold onto you but My body won’t listen to me Intoxicated with the scent of you in the car I don’t want to wake up forever Please don’t (please) don’t leave please (please) Come back (come back) come back (come back) On top of the empty seat you left only your cold scent remains" My Saturday's... Aren't those beautiful? I definitely cried throughout the music video (the 2nd time I watched it, of course). Now that I've mentioned how wonderful the lyrics are, let's move onto the Music Video. I do feel like this Music Video doesn't make sense until the end and because of that you have to watch it again - which is smart, if you think about it. I really love that we got to see Dasom and Seo in Guk in this because those two are well known and it does give a message that idols too can be part of the LGBT community. I do consider Seo in Guk as an idol, at this point. Kind of ironic because in Reply 1997 he played a straight male and now he plays a homosexual male - at least he got to understand both parts well. I really do like the whole car scene(s) because you think he loves Dasom throughout the MV but at the end he really wants the man (I'm assuming they're friends). my fav scene happens to be when Seo in Guk is like fighting with Dasom and then her hubby comes in and Seo in Guk plays around, then he gives this happy expression to the man and gives Dason this evil glare; it happens between 0:40-0:53 (just watch it~). I found that to be the winning scene because if you did pay attention hard enough then the moments we saw of Seo in Guk being angry was because she (Dasom) was in the picture. A feeling that is sad to many. I love everything about this song and MV. A definite 5/5 for K.Will's latest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment